New Arrival 100% Original Update Via Internet with Basic Software Tango Key Programmer (603010022)
Tango Key Programmer With Basic Software
Attention: After generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you will not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car! It will start the car directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system, also used in PSA Group vehicles! Only you have to write the new file back into the immobilizer system!
List of supported transponders:
PCF7930-31 writing, reading
PCF7935 writing, reading, shadow memory, crypto calculator
PCF7936 writing, reading, modes password, crypto, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7941 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7942 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7943 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7944 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7945 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7946 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7947 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7952 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7961 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
Auto switching between PCF7936-PCF7961 windows if invalid type detected.
Autodetect manchester / biphase
Temic 11 reading, writing to T5
Temic 12 reading, writing to T5
Megamos (13) reading, writing to T5, emulating on PCF7930-35
Megamos (48) reading, writing, PIN, unlock by PIN, full range of memory contents, crypto calculation
Megamos CRYPTO-2 (8E) read ID, read/write EEPROM, write Cryptokey
Tiris (4C) reading
Tiris (4D) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (4E) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (8C) reading
TK5551M (T5 replacement)
SAAB reading, writing to T5
The product is in working out stages, therefore the list of the supported transponders will be developed later.
Key maker usage.
Key maker usage consists of a four steps. The 4-th step is additional and depends on a vehicle model.
1. Open an immobilizer dump file.
2. Choose number of the key you want create.
3. Place a transponder into the coil and click the WRITE button.
4. In some cases the program asks you to save a modified immobilizer dump. This dump must to be written into the immobilizer.
First of all, take a look at this picture. The "Loaded File" window displays the immobilizer file name. Ensure that a valid dump is stored. The "Maker" window displays selected maker name. Ensure the right key maker selected.
The "info" windows display an important information:
1. Original transponder---Informs you about type of the original transponder
2. Allowed transponder---Informs you what type of transponders is suitable for the key maker
3. Data location---The immobilizer memory may be stored in various chips, the description informs you about from where you have to read a dump. Some immobilizers can have various chipsets. In this case the field displays several possible chips. Find one of them inside of the immobilizer and read it.
4. Data size---Each chip has certain memory size, the key maker accepts files with the described size.
5. Data format---This field appears in case of 93CXX eeprom seria.
There are two standards of data layout:
Intel format and Motorola format or Little Endian and Big Endian respectively.
The data layout depends on a chip-programmer that is used for eeprom reading. This field informs you what kind of format is suitable for the key maker. Usually you can see that both formats are suitable. It means that the program can understand any data layout.
Contact Person: Vina
Vina appreciates for your positive feedback!