2017 New Code Reader Autel Autolink Al319 Auto Diagnostic Tool Autel Maxilink Ml329
2017 New Code Reader Autel AutoLink AL319 Auto Diagnostic Tool Autel MaxiLink ML329
Autel maxilink ML329, with its patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, enables user to check State Emission Monitor Status and verify repairs. Read and Erase codes on domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Better than Autel Autolink Al319.
Autel maxilink ML329 car code reader Features:
1: Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
2: Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
3: Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
4: Views Freeze Frame Data
5: Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
6: Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
7: Easy plug-in and scan operation
8. Autel Autolink Al319 + Autovin = Autel maxilink ml329
Autel maxilink ML329 car code reader Specifications
Display TFT color display (220x176 dpi)
Connectivity USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB16
Operating Temp. 0 to 60 ºC (32 to 140 ºF)
Storage Temp. -20 to 70 ºC (-4 to 158 ºF)
Power 8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH) 120.9 mm (4.76") x 68.4 mm (2.69") x 18 mm (0.71")
Weight 155.2 g (0.342 lb.)
ew Autel maxilink ml329 Auto OBD2 Scanner Car OBD 2 II Code Reader Scan Autel ML329 Diagnostic Tool Update Internet
Autel maxilink ML329 car code reader details:
|Display||TFT color display (220 x 176 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)|
|External Power||8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
1) LCD DISPLAY - displays menus and test results.
2) RED LED - indicates there is a problem in one or more of the vehicle's systems. The red LED also indicates DTCs are present. DTCs display on the scan tool's display. In this case, the MIL on the vehicle's instrument panel will light steady.
3) YELLOW LED - indicates there is a possible problem. A "Pending" DTC is present and/or some of the vehicle's emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
4) GREEN LED - indicates that engine systems are running normally (The monitors on the vehicle are active and performing their diagnostic testing is in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present). (Autel autolink al319 + autovin function)
5) ONE-CLICK I/M READINESS KEY - quick-checks State Emissions readiness and drive cycle verification.
6) ENTER/Exit BUTTON - confirms a selection (or an action) from a menu. Or returns to previous menu.
7) SCROLL BUTTON - scrolls through menu items.
8) OBD II CONNECTOR - connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC).
9) USB PORT - connects the scan tool to the Windoes PC for upgrading, car code reader
Navigation Characters (AL319+AUTOVIN)
Characters used to help navigate the scan tool are:
1) # - identifies the control module number from which data is retrieved.
2) Pd - identifies a pending DTC when viewing DTCs.
Autel maxilink ml329 System Setup
The scan tool allows you to make the following adjustments and settings:
1) Language: Selects the desired language.
2) Configure Monitors: Sets the monitors you want to test.
3) Unit of Measure: Sets the unit of measure to English or Metric.
4) Key Beep Set: Turns on/off key-press beep.
5) Status Beep Set: Turns on/off the I/M Readiness Status beep.
6) Tool Self-test: Checks if the LCD display, LED lamps and keyboard are working normally.
7) Update Mode: Accesses the Update Mode.
Autel maxilink ML329 Package List:
1) User Manual - instructions on tool operations.
2) Quick Guide - instructions on registering tool and updating software.
3) USB Cable - used to connect to Windows PC for updating the tool's software.