OBD2 Car Code Reader Scanner Autel Maxilink Ml329 Update Version of Al319 Ml329 OBD2 Scanner
Autel maxilink ML329 new version of autel autolink al319 autel al 319 OBD2/EOBD Code Reader !!!
AutoLink ML329, with its patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, enables user to check State Emission Monitor Status and verify repairs. Read and Erase codes on domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
1) LCD DISPLAY - displays menus and test results.
2) RED LED - indicates there is a problem in one or more of the vehicle's systems. The red LED also indicates DTCs are present. DTCs display on the scan tool's display. In this case, the MIL on the vehicle's instrument panel will light steady.
3) YELLOW LED - indicates there is a possible problem. A "Pending" DTC is present and/or some of the vehicle's emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
4) GREEN LED - indicates that engine systems are running normally (The monitors on the vehicle are active and performing their diagnostic testing is in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present).
5) ONE-CLICK I/M READINESS KEY - quick-checks State Emissions readiness and drive cycle verification.
6) ENTER/Exit BUTTON - confirms a selection (or an action) from a menu. Or returns to previous menu.
7) SCROLL BUTTON - scrolls through menu items.
8) OBD II CONNECTOR - connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC).
9) USB PORT - connects the scan tool to the Windoes PC for upgrading
Autel maxilink ML329 Features:
1: Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
2: Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
3: Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
4: Views Freeze Frame Data
5: Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
6: Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
7: Easy plug-in and scan operation
Autel maxilink ML329 better than Autel al319 Specifications
Display TFT color display (220x176 dpi)
Connectivity USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB16
Operating Temp. 0 to 60 ºC (32 to 140 ºF)
Storage Temp. -20 to 70 ºC (-4 to 158 ºF)
Power 8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH) 120.9 mm (4.76") x 68.4 mm (2.69") x 18 mm (0.71")
Weight 155.2 g (0.342 lb.)
Autel maxilink ML329 details:
|Display||TFT color display (220 x 176 dpi)|
|Connectivity||USB mini 2.0|
OBD II DB16
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)|
|External Power||8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||120.9 mm (4.76") x 68.4 mm (2.69") x 18.0 mm (0.71")|
Autel maxilink ML329 Package List:
1pc x MaxiLink ML329
1pc x User manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x USB cable
Q:Is it original?
A:Yes, 100% original new.
Q:How to update?
A:Update on official website.
Autel Maxilink ml329 images: