Active TPMS Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System Mk808ts Read Clear Trouble Code Car Scanner TPMS System Autel Maxicom Mk808ts
Active tpms sensor tire pressure monitoring system mk808ts read clear trouble code car scanner tpms system Autel Maxicom MK808TS
Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MaxiCOM MK808TS provides superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). In addition to OBD II diagnostics and special functions, MK808TS can perform comprehensive TPMS services with ease.
There are two main components of the MK808TS system:
MK808TS Display Tablet - the central processor and monitor for the system.
MaxiVCI Mini (Vehicle Communication Interface) - the device for accessing vehicle data.
MK808TS Display Tablet:
1. 7.0" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor - detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED - indicates battery level & charging or system status.
4. TPMS Service Symbol - indicates the position of the embedded TPMS antenna.
The power LED displays green, yellow or green depending on power level and operating state.
Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is above 90%.
Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is above 15%.
Illuminates yellow when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is below 90%.
Illuminates red when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is below 15%.
5. Collapsible Stand - extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet.
6. Heat Sink
7. MaxiVCI Mini Holder
8. Built-in Battery
9. Mini USB OTG Port
10. Micro SD Card Slot - holds the micro SD card.
11. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Port
12. USB Port
13. Lock/Power Button - turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press.
1. Vehicle Data Connector (16-Pin) - connects the MaxiVCI Mini to the vehicle's 16-pin DLC directly.
2. Power LED.
3. Connection LED
4. USB Port - provides the easiest connection between the device and the tablet via a USB cable.
The Diagnostics application can retrieve ECU information, read & erase DTCs, and view live data. The Diagnostics application can access the electronic control unit (ECU) for various vehicle control systems, including engine, transmission, antilock brake system (ABS), airbag system (SRS).
Q:Is it original?
A:Yes, 100% original new.
Q:How to update?
A:Update on official website.