2016 Original Professional Autel Maxidas Ds708 Auto Diagnostic Scanner
2016 Original Professional Autel Maxidas DS708 Auto Diagnostic Scanner
Delicately developed by the most distinguished experts of this industry, the MaxiDAS DS708 is a state-of-art diagnostic system that delivers more accurate, more stable, more comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis. The new generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing incredibly high performance with intuitive operation. For the first time, workshops
and technicians could find an OE-level diagnostic solution designed for the aftermarket. The DS708 is the key to gain customer confidence and boost your bottom-line.
Can you affordto be left behind?
Product Features & Functions
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems;
Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and so many others;
Unparalleled OBDII functionalities-supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes;
Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up;
The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility
and expandability; WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop;
Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips;
Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics;
Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation;
7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc;
Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing;
Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
Capture, save and print screenshots for convenient troubleshooting;
Display live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
Record and playback live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems;
Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting;
Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages;
Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training;
Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys" ;
Print out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
Autel MaxiDAS DS708 Car list:
1. Autel Maxidas DS708 English Supported USA Car Models
2. Autel Maxidas DS708 English Supported European Car Models
3. Autel Maxidas DS708 English Supported Asian Car Models
1. Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
2. USB Connection Port Connect to the computer for updating and printing.
3. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
4. Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
5. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off.
6. LED Indicators
The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,Communication LED - Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
Wireless LAN activity LED - Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or received.
Main Power LED - Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
7. SD Card Slot
The standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and write data to the card inserted in the slot. To use the software, insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward the MaxiDAS.
Note: Do not force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot. To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card automatically.
8. Stylus The Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 - 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
9. Stand The built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
10. Handgrip The handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
11. MaxiDAS 708 Label